- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
Postal code
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 7 months ago #229399
by info@vesica.org
Postal code was created by info@vesica.org
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
Hi,
I want to move the postal code behind state on the checkout page. Please see screenshot 1.
I've found the code in the screenshot 2, but please tell me where can I find the view? Please see screenshot 2.
thanks!
Hi,
I want to move the postal code behind state on the checkout page. Please see screenshot 1.
I've found the code in the screenshot 2, but please tell me where can I find the view? Please see screenshot 2.
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229425
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Postal code
Hi,
You want to edit the file "address_template" for your frontend template and your backend template via the menu Display>views.
You want to edit the file "address_template" for your frontend template and your backend template via the menu Display>views.
The following user(s) said Thank You: info@vesica.org
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds