- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Terms and Condition
10 years 7 months ago #230979
by be4eat
Terms and Condition was created by be4eat
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.be4eat.com/be4eat2016-biglietto
Hi,
I create article qith Terms and Condition, but when I checkout the order it is displayed in the bottom of page and with a wrong size. I configured the size for a popoup message, but no popop are displayed.
How can I resolve this problem?
Here the link: www.be4eat.com/be4eat2016-biglietto
Marco
Hi,
I create article qith Terms and Condition, but when I checkout the order it is displayed in the bottom of page and with a wrong size. I configured the size for a popoup message, but no popop are displayed.
How can I resolve this problem?
Here the link: www.be4eat.com/be4eat2016-biglietto
Marco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231003
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Terms and Condition
Hello,
From my side, I'm unable to see your terms & conditions in the checkout... only a checkbox for accept the terms and conditions...
Can you provide some screenshot?
Regards,
From my side, I'm unable to see your terms & conditions in the checkout... only a checkbox for accept the terms and conditions...
Can you provide some screenshot?
Regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 7 months ago #231289
by registration@tresen.ch
Replied by registration@tresen.ch on topic Terms and Condition
Hi Philipp
I have a similar issue...
In my shop the Terms and Conditions appears on the left site of the screen and only half.
biergarage.ch/kiosk.html
The same behavior I have also with Safari.
Might you have an idea what I have to update to fix it.
Best and thx
adi
I have a similar issue...
In my shop the Terms and Conditions appears on the left site of the screen and only half.
biergarage.ch/kiosk.html
The same behavior I have also with Safari.
Might you have an idea what I have to update to fix it.
Best and thx
adi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231318
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Terms and Condition
Hi,
That problem comes from your Joomla template which doesn't support the default popups of Joomla 3...
Edit the HikaShop configuration and change the "popup mode" to "vex" and that should avoid the problem.
That problem comes from your Joomla template which doesn't support the default popups of Joomla 3...
Edit the HikaShop configuration and change the "popup mode" to "vex" and that should avoid the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds