Please fill additional information Error
10 years 6 months ago #231885
by Rixters
Please fill additional information Error was created by Rixters
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
I have two questions
1. When I return to the shop from the payment gateway test environment I get the Error:
Message
Please fill additional information
Before I go the the payment gateway there are no messages or errors. I removed all the custom fields just to be sure, but still the error.
2. How can I setup the emails so that the administrator and visitor only receive a mail when the payment is completed? As an administrator I always get the pending emails. Is there a way to set this up?
Thanks in advance!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF
I have two questions
1. When I return to the shop from the payment gateway test environment I get the Error:
Message
Please fill additional information
Before I go the the payment gateway there are no messages or errors. I removed all the custom fields just to be sure, but still the error.
2. How can I setup the emails so that the administrator and visitor only receive a mail when the payment is completed? As an administrator I always get the pending emails. Is there a way to set this up?
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #231900
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Please fill additional information Error
Hi,
1. That error is displayed when custom fields are not provided even though there are their.
Remove the view "fields" from the "checkout workflow" setting of the HikaShop configuration and that won't happen.
2. You can disable the "order creation notification" (for the user) and the "order admin notification" (for the admin) via the menu System>Emails.
That way, the customer will get the "order status notification" and the admin will get the payment notification email when the order is confirmed (after the payment).
1. That error is displayed when custom fields are not provided even though there are their.
Remove the view "fields" from the "checkout workflow" setting of the HikaShop configuration and that won't happen.
2. You can disable the "order creation notification" (for the user) and the "order admin notification" (for the admin) via the menu System>Emails.
That way, the customer will get the "order status notification" and the admin will get the payment notification email when the order is confirmed (after the payment).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rixters
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #232136
by Rixters
Replied by Rixters on topic Please fill additional information Error
The fields block was indeed in the checkout workflow so I removed it. Now when I make a te3st payment I return to the card with no error but the products still in the cart. So the cart is not made empty on returning to the shop. Could it be the problem that I'm working on my localhost?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #232141
by Rixters
Replied by Rixters on topic Please fill additional information Error
Never mind Nicolas, I placed the webshop in a online dev environment and everything is fine now! Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #232139
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Please fill additional information Error
Hello,
It will depend on which payment method you are actually using, can you give us more information about it through some screenshots of its configuration for example ?Could it be the problem that I'm working on my localhost?
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #232347
by Rixters
Replied by Rixters on topic Please fill additional information Error
As a mentioned in my other post, moving the site to a live server fixed all the problems.
Just for people finding the post about the administrator status e-mail. I disabled the administrator status update mail and used the Hikashop PDF email to sent to the administrator after the payment susses. that way he will only get an e-mail when the payment was indeed a success and not when a order was added. It was confusing for him to log in every time to see if the customer did pay or not.
The problem is now solved!
Just for people finding the post about the administrator status e-mail. I disabled the administrator status update mail and used the Hikashop PDF email to sent to the administrator after the payment susses. that way he will only get an e-mail when the payment was indeed a success and not when a order was added. It was confusing for him to log in every time to see if the customer did pay or not.
The problem is now solved!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds