- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout process stuck on address
10 years 7 months ago #232083
by zahnd
Checkout process stuck on address was created by zahnd
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.issdichfit.ch/shop
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.18.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi
I've configured the checkout only for guests. The problem is that the checkout process stucks at the address step (1st step). I don't figure it out why it's not working there is no error message. I have the following configuration:
- User registration: not allowed (also not working if allowed)
- reCaptcha on forms activated (also not working if disabled)
- Checked custom fields if a field is required but not published. Not the case.
- Checked if there is a problem with the shipping or payment part of the checkout process. Not the case. moved all the elements to the first step and all are displayed right.
Thank you for any help on this. Kind regards, Stefan
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.18.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi
I've configured the checkout only for guests. The problem is that the checkout process stucks at the address step (1st step). I don't figure it out why it's not working there is no error message. I have the following configuration:
- User registration: not allowed (also not working if allowed)
- reCaptcha on forms activated (also not working if disabled)
- Checked custom fields if a field is required but not published. Not the case.
- Checked if there is a problem with the shipping or payment part of the checkout process. Not the case. moved all the elements to the first step and all are displayed right.
Thank you for any help on this. Kind regards, Stefan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #232092
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout process stuck on address
Hi,
I've done a test on your website and had no problem filling in my address, continuing the checkout and then finishing it.
You should see a test order I placed.
So it seems to work just fine.
Do you still have the problem ?
Maybe you made a mistake when filling something ?
If you don't get an error message, it's possible that your template is not displaying it:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tibility-issues.html
So you can try with the default template of Joomla so that you get the error messages.
I've done a test on your website and had no problem filling in my address, continuing the checkout and then finishing it.
You should see a test order I placed.
So it seems to work just fine.
Do you still have the problem ?
Maybe you made a mistake when filling something ?
If you don't get an error message, it's possible that your template is not displaying it:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tibility-issues.html
So you can try with the default template of Joomla so that you get the error messages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #232216
by zahnd
Replied by zahnd on topic Checkout process stuck on address
Hi
Thank you for your tipp. The problem was, that the E-Mail-Address was already registered. This leads me to a second question. Does this mean that a user that has already placed an order in the past cannot do a guest checkout again and has to log in? Can I prevent this from happening if I delete all orders and existing customers from the database? In the past I allowed customers to log in but now I don't want that anymore and only allow guest checkout. Is it possible to do a guest checkout multiple times with the same e-mail address?
Thank you and kind regards, Sefan
Thank you for your tipp. The problem was, that the E-Mail-Address was already registered. This leads me to a second question. Does this mean that a user that has already placed an order in the past cannot do a guest checkout again and has to log in? Can I prevent this from happening if I delete all orders and existing customers from the database? In the past I allowed customers to log in but now I don't want that anymore and only allow guest checkout. Is it possible to do a guest checkout multiple times with the same e-mail address?
Thank you and kind regards, Sefan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #232225
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout process stuck on address
Hi,
You can purchase several times with the guest checkout. However, if your email address has already been used to create a user account, you need to login instead.
If you already have user accounts when you activate the guest checkout, you have two options:
- you leave the login form on the checkout so that the customers can login instead of guest checkout.
- you delete their Joomla user accounts. That way, you'll be able to guest checkout with their email address again. Of course, the orders of the customers won't be deleted from HikaShop when you do that.
You can purchase several times with the guest checkout. However, if your email address has already been used to create a user account, you need to login instead.
If you already have user accounts when you activate the guest checkout, you have two options:
- you leave the login form on the checkout so that the customers can login instead of guest checkout.
- you delete their Joomla user accounts. That way, you'll be able to guest checkout with their email address again. Of course, the orders of the customers won't be deleted from HikaShop when you do that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zahnd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds