- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 3
checkout stuck at payment
- ezomerdijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 6 months ago #233065
by ezomerdijk
checkout stuck at payment was created by ezomerdijk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari, latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no message at all
I am testing my checkout for hockshop.
I added plugins for ideal (IDEAL CHECKOUT / Mollie ) and manual payment (Same plugin)
It shows up in my checkout. But when I select one of the payment types and click "finish" it looks like something is happening. But at the end the same page turns up and I have to check the payment type again.
So effectively noting has happened. What am I missing here?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari, latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no message at all
I am testing my checkout for hockshop.
I added plugins for ideal (IDEAL CHECKOUT / Mollie ) and manual payment (Same plugin)
It shows up in my checkout. But when I select one of the payment types and click "finish" it looks like something is happening. But at the end the same page turns up and I have to check the payment type again.
So effectively noting has happened. What am I missing here?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #233071
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic checkout stuck at payment
Hello,
We will check some points to find together what are missing :
- First of all did you check ths FAQ , or maybe this on payment method FAQ
- Did you check if orders are created or confirmed, in Components => HikaShop => Orders ?
- Did you set the Debug mode "On", if yes, have you something in your log file ?
To know, learn where reach the log file go here
Awaiting news from you to go further with if required screenshot or other useful elements.
Regards,
We will check some points to find together what are missing :
- First of all did you check ths FAQ , or maybe this on payment method FAQ
- Did you check if orders are created or confirmed, in Components => HikaShop => Orders ?
- Did you set the Debug mode "On", if yes, have you something in your log file ?
To know, learn where reach the log file go here
Awaiting news from you to go further with if required screenshot or other useful elements.
Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ezomerdijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 3
10 years 6 months ago #233288
by ezomerdijk
Replied by ezomerdijk on topic checkout stuck at payment
I checked both FAQ's and did some more searching on the internet.
I saw no orders were made. And with debug on, no errors were logged.
Then while testing and trying all kinds of things I noticed that "manual payment" did work well (while clicking "finish" twice).
After some more testing, I made a new payment type Ideal. And that works now. I don't understand what went wrong in de first place....
BUT, I still have to click "finish" twice.
Following some other issues I think it might have to do with me not having a shipping-type. Is this indeed obligatory?
I don't need shipping, because it is a virtual product (a training). Do I have to work around a real shipping type?
I saw no orders were made. And with debug on, no errors were logged.
Then while testing and trying all kinds of things I noticed that "manual payment" did work well (while clicking "finish" twice).
After some more testing, I made a new payment type Ideal. And that works now. I don't understand what went wrong in de first place....
BUT, I still have to click "finish" twice.
Following some other issues I think it might have to do with me not having a shipping-type. Is this indeed obligatory?
I don't need shipping, because it is a virtual product (a training). Do I have to work around a real shipping type?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233293
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic checkout stuck at payment
Hi,
Regarding the fact that you have to click twice on the next button, that's because you apparently turned off the "auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" setting of the Hikashop configuration.
So turn that option on and it should help.
I don't see anything related to the shipping on your checkout. So I don't see what you're talking about.
Regarding the fact that you have to click twice on the next button, that's because you apparently turned off the "auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" setting of the Hikashop configuration.
So turn that option on and it should help.
I don't see anything related to the shipping on your checkout. So I don't see what you're talking about.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ezomerdijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 3
10 years 6 months ago #234754
by ezomerdijk
Replied by ezomerdijk on topic checkout stuck at payment
OK, I am trying this solution, but somehow the address fields are not shown in my checkout. En therefore I cannot finish the checkout....
I probably have done something myself, but I cannot figure out what it is.
I attached a screenshot of what it looks like.
I probably have done something myself, but I cannot figure out what it is.
I attached a screenshot of what it looks like.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 6 months ago #234764
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic checkout stuck at payment
Hello,
Then you should add an "Address" action through your checkout workflow via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout", also can you show us some screenshots of how you configured your checkout workflow so that we can check it ?
Thank you.
Then you should add an "Address" action through your checkout workflow via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout", also can you show us some screenshots of how you configured your checkout workflow so that we can check it ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ezomerdijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 3
10 years 6 months ago #234846
by ezomerdijk
Replied by ezomerdijk on topic checkout stuck at payment
I have an "adress" action in the workflow. That is the weird part....
See the attachments with the configuration.
See the attachments with the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234873
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic checkout stuck at payment
Hi,
To use the address step you need to have the login one too.
Even if in the settings you use the "Guest checkout".
To use the address step you need to have the login one too.
Even if in the settings you use the "Guest checkout".
The following user(s) said Thank You: ezomerdijk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ezomerdijk
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 3
10 years 6 months ago #235454
by ezomerdijk
Replied by ezomerdijk on topic checkout stuck at payment
OK, that worked. Thanx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds