- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Error Massages on checkout
- mcsdesigner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 6 months ago #233491
by mcsdesigner
Error Massages on checkout was created by mcsdesigner
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.militarycuts.com
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.8 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Shipping Method found
No payment method found
As far as I can tell I set up all the plugins correctly, I have a varified account with Paypal and with Canada Post
this should be working but it is not. Any ideas?
Message
No shipping method found
No payment methods found
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.8 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Shipping Method found
No payment method found
As far as I can tell I set up all the plugins correctly, I have a varified account with Paypal and with Canada Post
this should be working but it is not. Any ideas?
Message
No shipping method found
No payment methods found
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #233492
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Error Massages on checkout
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mcsdesigner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 6 months ago #233593
by mcsdesigner
Replied by mcsdesigner on topic Error Massages on checkout
Ok I fixed the shipping issue, the problem was simple, and overlooked however,
I still have a No Payment methods found error.
I am using PayPal Express only, I have all my keys and signatures, the account is connected to my accounts and I can even launch the paypal window with full pricing and shipping but the message still shows up
I still have a No Payment methods found error.
I am using PayPal Express only, I have all my keys and signatures, the account is connected to my accounts and I can even launch the paypal window with full pricing and shipping but the message still shows up
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #233599
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Error Massages on checkout
Hello,
Thanks for your return, we will go more far can I have your paypal express backend config ?
Did you set these options to "Yes" ?
- Display Express Checkout button on checkout view
- Display Express Checkout button on cart view
And did you remove "Payment" from your checkout, here : Components => HikaShop => Configuration and
Checkout tab.
As you don't need other payment method and as Paypal Express processing redirect you don't need to keep payment in your checkout and so no error message will be displayed.
Regards,
Thanks for your return, we will go more far can I have your paypal express backend config ?
Did you set these options to "Yes" ?
- Display Express Checkout button on checkout view
- Display Express Checkout button on cart view
And did you remove "Payment" from your checkout, here : Components => HikaShop => Configuration and
Checkout tab.
As you don't need other payment method and as Paypal Express processing redirect you don't need to keep payment in your checkout and so no error message will be displayed.
Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mcsdesigner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 6 months ago #233669
by mcsdesigner
Replied by mcsdesigner on topic Error Massages on checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233715
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error Massages on checkout
Hi,
It's normal that it does that since you don't have another payment method and that the PayPal Express Checkout payment method doesn't display as a normal payment method but as a button to skip the checkout.
What you want to do is to remove the "payment" view from the "checkout workflow" of your checkout. You also want to remove the "next" button of the checkout as you don't want people to finish the checkout on your website. You can do that by changing the line:
if($this->nextButton)
to:
if(false)
in the file "step" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views.
It's normal that it does that since you don't have another payment method and that the PayPal Express Checkout payment method doesn't display as a normal payment method but as a button to skip the checkout.
What you want to do is to remove the "payment" view from the "checkout workflow" of your checkout. You also want to remove the "next" button of the checkout as you don't want people to finish the checkout on your website. You can do that by changing the line:
if($this->nextButton)
to:
if(false)
in the file "step" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display>Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mcsdesigner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 6 months ago #233733
by mcsdesigner
Replied by mcsdesigner on topic Error Massages on checkout
I went to the Display Views and tried to locate the file Step but had no luck
I will continue to look for it.
I will continue to look for it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233772
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error Massages on checkout
It's there so you should definitely find it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mcsdesigner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 6 months ago #233817
by mcsdesigner
Replied by mcsdesigner on topic Error Massages on checkout
OK got it thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds