- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 2
shopping cart not updating when purchase made
- aimlesslady
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 6 months ago #235367
by aimlesslady
shopping cart not updating when purchase made was created by aimlesslady
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.tiffintalk.com/tiffinbackup/findingy...eteen-addiction.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 39.0.3
I have an odd situation.
I have 3 shopping cart modules on my page.
2 are the same mini carts-, one in the very top left corner of the page and the other as a module in a navbar. (It is the same module ID).
The other is a full cart in the sidebar.
I have 3 categories of products. When making a purchase in one category, all 3 carts update.
When making a purchase in the other 2 categories, only the top left module updates.
Can anyone make sense of this?
The top left and navbar one is actually the same module so it can't be a setting in the module.
All 3 get updated when the one category products are purchased, so it isn't a global setting.
I don't see any settings related to this in the Category or product settings or menu item options settings.
What am I missing? Any help would be appreciated.
The category that works is Parent-Child-Teen
The ones that don't are Finding your Voice and Talking Across Generations
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 39.0.3
I have an odd situation.
I have 3 shopping cart modules on my page.
2 are the same mini carts-, one in the very top left corner of the page and the other as a module in a navbar. (It is the same module ID).
The other is a full cart in the sidebar.
I have 3 categories of products. When making a purchase in one category, all 3 carts update.
When making a purchase in the other 2 categories, only the top left module updates.
Can anyone make sense of this?
The top left and navbar one is actually the same module so it can't be a setting in the module.
All 3 get updated when the one category products are purchased, so it isn't a global setting.
I don't see any settings related to this in the Category or product settings or menu item options settings.
What am I missing? Any help would be appreciated.
The category that works is Parent-Child-Teen
The ones that don't are Finding your Voice and Talking Across Generations
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #235396
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic shopping cart not updating when purchase made
Hi,
Make sure that the "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" setting of the HikaShop configuration is turned off.
The system doesn't support the refresh of several cart modules with the AJAX mode.
Make sure that the "Use AJAX when possible for add to cart buttons" setting of the HikaShop configuration is turned off.
The system doesn't support the refresh of several cart modules with the AJAX mode.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds