- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 2
Finish button stopped working at checkout
10 years 5 months ago #236432
by scarney
Finish button stopped working at checkout was created by scarney
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.anchorpointfilms.com/dvd/scripture-mysteries/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 - Invalid address:
You may not be able to visit this page because of:
an out-of-date bookmark/favorite
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
a mistyped address
you have no access to this page
The requested resource was not found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.
Please try one of the following pages:
Home Page
If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.
I am having problems at www.anchorpointfilms.com with the checkout. For some reason the finish button stopped working. Do you have any idea what might be causing this?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 - Invalid address:
You may not be able to visit this page because of:
an out-of-date bookmark/favorite
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
a mistyped address
you have no access to this page
The requested resource was not found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.
Please try one of the following pages:
Home Page
If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.
I am having problems at www.anchorpointfilms.com with the checkout. For some reason the finish button stopped working. Do you have any idea what might be causing this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236433
by scarney
Replied by scarney on topic Finish button stopped working at checkout
BTW, our checkout is only through PayPal.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236434
by scarney
Replied by scarney on topic Finish button stopped working at checkout
I also just discovered that something very similar is happening to my site at veggievore.com if I try to check out using PayPal.
Here is the error message there:
VeggievoreLogoGreen sm.310x86
... Human Horsepower - Starch-Smart® Store ...
0 - Invalid address: All Plant Foods, LLC
You may wish to search the site or visit the home page.
Search ...
search ...
An error has occurred while processing your request.
You may not be able to visit this page because of:
an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a mistyped address
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
you have no access to this page
If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.
Here is the error message there:
VeggievoreLogoGreen sm.310x86
... Human Horsepower - Starch-Smart® Store ...
0 - Invalid address: All Plant Foods, LLC
You may wish to search the site or visit the home page.
Search ...
search ...
An error has occurred while processing your request.
You may not be able to visit this page because of:
an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a mistyped address
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
you have no access to this page
If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 3
10 years 5 months ago #236481
by StefanTwigt
Replied by StefanTwigt on topic Finish button stopped working at checkout
same here...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 3
10 years 5 months ago #236484
by StefanTwigt
Replied by StefanTwigt on topic Finish button stopped working at checkout
same here, but manual update to Hikashop 2.6.2 fixed the problem!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #236550
by scarney
Replied by scarney on topic Finish button stopped working at checkout
Updating to 2.6.2 was the right answer. Thank you very much!
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by scarney.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236633
by vanway
Replied by vanway on topic Finish button stopped working at checkout
had the same problem, and fixed it with the update. Thanks for the answer!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #236764
by a2zcs
Replied by a2zcs on topic Finish button stopped working at checkout
I've got the same problem, but i'm already running hikashop 2.6.2, joomla 3.5.1, php 5.4
As far as I know the problem only started when I upgraded to Joomla 3.5.1 and Hikashop 2.6.2
The entire site works fine, however when I've placed something in the cart and get to selecting the Payment Method and click Finish, I get an error page.
I've reinstalled hikashop and hikamarket.
Anyone have any ideas?
As far as I know the problem only started when I upgraded to Joomla 3.5.1 and Hikashop 2.6.2
The entire site works fine, however when I've placed something in the cart and get to selecting the Payment Method and click Finish, I get an error page.
I've reinstalled hikashop and hikamarket.
Anyone have any ideas?
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by a2zcs.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236838
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Finish button stopped working at checkout
Hi,
Download again the install package on our website and try the install with the new install package. The first versions of the package didn't include the patches for Joomla 3.5.1 issues.
Download again the install package on our website and try the install with the new install package. The first versions of the package didn't include the patches for Joomla 3.5.1 issues.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236868
by a2zcs
Replied by a2zcs on topic Finish button stopped working at checkout
Hi and thank you for that. It did get me one step further. I no longer get the error page.
But now when submitting for PayPal I get an error to check my paypal configuration and when submitting to pay by check, I get
"Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$old in /home/mainethread/public_html/plugins/hikashop/userpoints/userpoints.php on line 115
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/mainethread/public_html/plugins/hikashop/userpoints/userpoints.php on line 115
But now when submitting for PayPal I get an error to check my paypal configuration and when submitting to pay by check, I get
"Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$old in /home/mainethread/public_html/plugins/hikashop/userpoints/userpoints.php on line 115
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/mainethread/public_html/plugins/hikashop/userpoints/userpoints.php on line 115
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236871
by a2zcs
Replied by a2zcs on topic Finish button stopped working at checkout
Found the answer to the Paypal issue. The update process knocked out the PayPal URL, so put that back in and paypal seems to work.
The check error was my fault. I had system error reporting still set to Maximum.
My issues seem to be solved. Thank you! Love Hikashop!!!
The check error was my fault. I had system error reporting still set to Maximum.
My issues seem to be solved. Thank you! Love Hikashop!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds