URL online OK Error
10 years 5 months ago #236651
by vanway
URL online OK Error was created by vanway
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.tiendamat.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Hi,
I've been able to configure without problem the credit card Ceca payment system.
However, once I pay with credit card, the URL online ok that comes back is terrible. It doesn't appear the template, the shop or anything. All that appears is 2 lines of text saying thank you and that's it.
Am I doing anything wrong and how can I solve this?
Thank you very much
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Hi,
I've been able to configure without problem the credit card Ceca payment system.
However, once I pay with credit card, the URL online ok that comes back is terrible. It doesn't appear the template, the shop or anything. All that appears is 2 lines of text saying thank you and that's it.
Am I doing anything wrong and how can I solve this?
Thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236715
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic URL online OK Error
Hi,
That's how the plugin has been developed by its initial developer.
I've published a new version of the plugin which better handle the return of the customer. You can find it here:
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-ceca/releases/tag/1.0.1
That's how the plugin has been developed by its initial developer.
I've published a new version of the plugin which better handle the return of the customer. You can find it here:
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-ceca/releases/tag/1.0.1
The following user(s) said Thank You: vanway
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236794
by vanway
Replied by vanway on topic URL online OK Error
Hi Nicolas,
just installed it and it works perfect.
Thank you very much!
just installed it and it works perfect.
Thank you very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds