- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 7
Getting "not enough stock" message
10 years 5 months ago #237565
by jsyaruss
Getting "not enough stock" message was created by jsyaruss
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.stutteringtherapyresources.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Not enough stock
Hello - I have a product with unlimited quantity set in the backend. When I go to enter an order, I get a "not enough stock" error when I select any number greater than 15. In fact, this happens with ALL of my products even though they are all set with unlimited quantity.
Oddly, if I go back to the store to enter more of the same item, I am able to add as many as I want, as long as I don't select greater than 15 each time.
You can see this behavior on this page: www.stutteringtherapyresources.com/store...practical-guide.html
Enter a quantity greater than 15 and you will get the error. Enter a quantity less than that and you will proceed just fine. Go back to the store after entering the quantity and you can add another 15 and do this indefinitely. So, it is not that it's running out of stock; it's just that there's some type of confusion when people initially enter more than 15.
Help?
Thank you,
Scott
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Not enough stock
Hello - I have a product with unlimited quantity set in the backend. When I go to enter an order, I get a "not enough stock" error when I select any number greater than 15. In fact, this happens with ALL of my products even though they are all set with unlimited quantity.
Oddly, if I go back to the store to enter more of the same item, I am able to add as many as I want, as long as I don't select greater than 15 each time.
You can see this behavior on this page: www.stutteringtherapyresources.com/store...practical-guide.html
Enter a quantity greater than 15 and you will get the error. Enter a quantity less than that and you will proceed just fine. Go back to the store after entering the quantity and you can add another 15 and do this indefinitely. So, it is not that it's running out of stock; it's just that there's some type of confusion when people initially enter more than 15.
Help?
Thank you,
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237613
by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic Getting "not enough stock" message
The following user(s) said Thank You: jsyaruss
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237617
by jsyaruss
Replied by jsyaruss on topic Getting "not enough stock" message
Excellent. Thank you. I'm sorry I didn't see that when I searched the forums. I was sure someone would have already noticed this, but i didn't see anything. Problem solved. Much appreciated.
S
S
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds