- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 1
No error messages at checkout
- stinky_yogi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 5 months ago #238610
by stinky_yogi
No error messages at checkout was created by stinky_yogi
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 49.0.2623.112 m
Hi,
when I am at checkout, if I do not enter any details into the Credit Card info and submit order, it just refreshes page and takes me back to the top. No error message about what is not filled out. I think maybe it is because of the custom stripe plugin? This was added to make checkout all in one page without the Strip popup. Is there a way I can add warning messages for this?
Thanks
Dan
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 49.0.2623.112 m
Hi,
when I am at checkout, if I do not enter any details into the Credit Card info and submit order, it just refreshes page and takes me back to the top. No error message about what is not filled out. I think maybe it is because of the custom stripe plugin? This was added to make checkout all in one page without the Strip popup. Is there a way I can add warning messages for this?
Thanks
Dan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238614
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No error messages at checkout
Hi,
If you don't see error messages on your checkout, it could come from your template:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tibility-issues.html
Otherwise, it could also come from the payment method yes.
If you don't see error messages on your checkout, it could come from your template:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tibility-issues.html
Otherwise, it could also come from the payment method yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds