- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Finish button does not work on checkout page
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #238737
by ali123
Finish button does not work on checkout page was created by ali123
Hello,
I have installed Hikashop on protostar template (Joomla 3.5.1). There is no other extension installed or no Javascript issue.
In final step of checkout, by clicking on Finish Button, I will be directed to a page with this content:
The requested page can't be found.
My site is on localhost, so I attached images to this topic.
Regards,
I have installed Hikashop on protostar template (Joomla 3.5.1). There is no other extension installed or no Javascript issue.
In final step of checkout, by clicking on Finish Button, I will be directed to a page with this content:
The requested page can't be found.
My site is on localhost, so I attached images to this topic.
Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by ali123.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #238741
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Finish button does not work on checkout page
Hello,
On a localhost it's the more easy way for us to help you, if yopu have a test server that would be more quick.
But, let's try something, can you :
- Go to System => Global Configuration,
- Click on Server tab
- Set Error reporting to Maximum
See attachement errorReporting2
- Make me a screenshot like this screenshotExa
I need something clear and easy to read (especially red parts on my screenshot example) and so I can check several things.
Second point, I need a screenshot for your payment plugin configuration please.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards.
On a localhost it's the more easy way for us to help you, if yopu have a test server that would be more quick.
But, let's try something, can you :
- Go to System => Global Configuration,
- Click on Server tab
- Set Error reporting to Maximum
See attachement errorReporting2
- Make me a screenshot like this screenshotExa
I need something clear and easy to read (especially red parts on my screenshot example) and so I can check several things.
Second point, I need a screenshot for your payment plugin configuration please.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238777
by ali123
Replied by ali123 on topic Finish button does not work on checkout page
Hello Philip,
Thank you very much for your reply. I fixed the issue. Some codes should be replaced to comply with changes in Joomla 3.5.1.
Thank you again
Thank you very much for your reply. I fixed the issue. Some codes should be replaced to comply with changes in Joomla 3.5.1.
Thank you again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds