- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal Error on Checkout
- NickStarbright
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 5 months ago #238753
by NickStarbright
Paypal Error on Checkout was created by NickStarbright
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I'm testing out my checkout. When I try to put through a transaction in the check out, I receive the following error from PayPal:
Maybe it's something simple but I'm missing it. I want to sell digital goods and have created a shipping method. My paypal account is in good standing. So what do I need to change here?
Thanks in Advance!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I'm testing out my checkout. When I try to put through a transaction in the check out, I receive the following error from PayPal:
:dry:Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address.
Maybe it's something simple but I'm missing it. I want to sell digital goods and have created a shipping method. My paypal account is in good standing. So what do I need to change here?
Thanks in Advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #238764
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal Error on Checkout
The following user(s) said Thank You: NickStarbright
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds