- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
Google Analytics Plugin
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 4 months ago #239811
by Holmes-Pierce
Google Analytics Plugin was created by Holmes-Pierce
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.5
Hello,
I'm having problems with tracking transactions. Although this is extreme, GA thinks that the last purchase was made 56 times!
I use universal analytics and have tracking code on every page of my website using google tag manager. This is the set up of my plugin:
I hope that you can help.
Many thanks,
Hal
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.5
Hello,
I'm having problems with tracking transactions. Although this is extreme, GA thinks that the last purchase was made 56 times!
I use universal analytics and have tracking code on every page of my website using google tag manager. This is the set up of my plugin:
I hope that you can help.
Many thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #239820
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Google Analytics Plugin
Hi,
In HikaShop 2.6.3, the Google Analytics plugin send the customer ip (which is stored when the order is created) instead of the "client" ip (the one who is generated the page, or the order validation).
Like that I don't know why your last purchase has been recorded 56 times but it is possible that the new version could help.
Regards,
In HikaShop 2.6.3, the Google Analytics plugin send the customer ip (which is stored when the order is created) instead of the "client" ip (the one who is generated the page, or the order validation).
Like that I don't know why your last purchase has been recorded 56 times but it is possible that the new version could help.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds