- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Missing fields info in the order email
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #242786
by gthree
Missing fields info in the order email was created by gthree
Hi!
From my client:
I updated the site quite a bit lately and I'm having and issue with my order form in the sticker category.
-The ajax image uploader does not send me the uploads, they are getting lost somewhere.
-The matte or gloss option is not showing up either
Link below is the product:
agxdesigns.com/index.php?option=com_hika...-stickers&Itemid=166
Attached images are the product item's fields and order confirmation email.
From my client:
I updated the site quite a bit lately and I'm having and issue with my order form in the sticker category.
-The ajax image uploader does not send me the uploads, they are getting lost somewhere.
-The matte or gloss option is not showing up either
Link below is the product:
agxdesigns.com/index.php?option=com_hika...-stickers&Itemid=166
Attached images are the product item's fields and order confirmation email.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by gthree.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242816
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Missing fields info in the order email
Hi,
The latest version of HikaShop has new display settings for the custom fields.
First, download the install package of the latest version on our website and install it again on your website as we had to add a few hot fixes since the release regarding issues with custom fields display.
Then, edit the custom fields settings and save them.
The custom fields should then display properly.
The latest version of HikaShop has new display settings for the custom fields.
First, download the install package of the latest version on our website and install it again on your website as we had to add a few hot fixes since the release regarding issues with custom fields display.
Then, edit the custom fields settings and save them.
The custom fields should then display properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243039
by gthree
Replied by gthree on topic Missing fields info in the order email
Hi,
Thanks for the reply!
Is the latest version now is HikaShop Business 2.6.3? This is what I found in the subscription page of my account.
I'm asking because the version on the site mentioned on my previous post is HikaShop Business 2.6.3.
Will reinstalling of the component as you proposed fix the issues I have?
Thanks!
Thanks for the reply!
Is the latest version now is HikaShop Business 2.6.3? This is what I found in the subscription page of my account.
I'm asking because the version on the site mentioned on my previous post is HikaShop Business 2.6.3.
Will reinstalling of the component as you proposed fix the issues I have?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243055
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Missing fields info in the order email
Hi,
We've published new packages with hotfixes since the release of the 2.6.3 to address these problems. So you must not have the fixes and must be using an old build of the 2.6.3. Please follow the instructions in my previous message and it should help yes.
We've published new packages with hotfixes since the release of the 2.6.3 to address these problems. So you must not have the fixes and must be using an old build of the 2.6.3. Please follow the instructions in my previous message and it should help yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds