- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Error-page after checkout
10 years 3 months ago #243516
by arsito
Error-page after checkout was created by arsito
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243521
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error-page after checkout
Hi,
I don't see an error on your screenshot.
On the left side, there is the thank you page, and on the right side, there is the cart module which is empty, and another module BKB Shop.
The CSS layout is off and the empty cart message is red (probably before of some CSS too), but that's all I see.
I don't see an error on your screenshot.
On the left side, there is the thank you page, and on the right side, there is the cart module which is empty, and another module BKB Shop.
The CSS layout is off and the empty cart message is red (probably before of some CSS too), but that's all I see.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243766
by arsito
Replied by arsito on topic Error-page after checkout
OK but, have you any idea why the page is so terrible
?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243778
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error-page after checkout
Hi,
I would have to look at that page to be able to say. I guess it must come from the CSS of the template. Try with the default template of Joomla and it should display normally.
I tried to look at the page to see what it could be more specifically, but after registering on your website, I wasn't able to login with the account.
I would have to look at that page to be able to say. I guess it must come from the CSS of the template. Try with the default template of Joomla and it should display normally.
I tried to look at the page to see what it could be more specifically, but after registering on your website, I wasn't able to login with the account.
The following user(s) said Thank You: arsito
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243812
by arsito
Replied by arsito on topic Error-page after checkout
OK you are right, with a default template I get no error page. Must find a solution in the CSS / Template
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds