- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
Blank Page after clicking finish when using PHP7
10 years 1 month ago #248572
by wldworks
Blank Page after clicking finish when using PHP7 was created by wldworks
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : blank
I receive a blank page after clicking on finish. This only happens when I use PHP7.
I get the regular thank you message when I use PHP5.6.
This only happens to 0 dollar value items (Free)
I enabled all maximum error reporting but there are no errors on the blank page. I checked the PHP logs but I don't really know what all the messages mean.
So it works on PHP5 but on PHP7
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : blank
I receive a blank page after clicking on finish. This only happens when I use PHP7.
I get the regular thank you message when I use PHP5.6.
This only happens to 0 dollar value items (Free)
I enabled all maximum error reporting but there are no errors on the blank page. I checked the PHP logs but I don't really know what all the messages mean.
So it works on PHP5 but on PHP7
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248574
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Blank Page after clicking finish when using PHP7
Hi,
Without the error message we can't know what is your issue.
So you have to look for the PHP Fatal errors in your log (you can use the timestamp to find the messages related to your test).
Regards,
PS : Please understand that "latest" is not a valid version number. It can be right today but wrong tomorrow or in few days with the HikaShop 2.6.4 release.
Without the error message we can't know what is your issue.
So you have to look for the PHP Fatal errors in your log (you can use the timestamp to find the messages related to your test).
Regards,
PS : Please understand that "latest" is not a valid version number. It can be right today but wrong tomorrow or in few days with the HikaShop 2.6.4 release.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds