- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 1
Error on Checkout Using Paypal Pro
10 years 1 week ago #251203
by zeusrw
Error on Checkout Using Paypal Pro was created by zeusrw
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 53.0.2785.116 m (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/abatonim/public_html/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalpro/paypalpro.php on line 62
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/abatonim/public_html/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalpro/paypalpro.php on line 63
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/abatonim/public_html/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalpro/paypalpro.php on line 65
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$order_payment_tax in /home/abatonim/public_html/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalpro/paypalpro.php on line 120
Notice: Undefined variable: lang in /home/abatonim/public_html/administrator/components/com_rsvppro/libraries/rsvphelper.php on line 1089
Payment is processed but when the transaction is complete, I get the error message above. Those lines appear to refer to cancel urls and return urls etc. which have all been completed with the homepage of the website.
I know I could probably supress these messages but I'd rather fix the problem. I am using this in connection with the RSVP Pro (JEvents add-on) which is probably what is causing the last error.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 53.0.2785.116 m (64-bit)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/abatonim/public_html/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalpro/paypalpro.php on line 62
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/abatonim/public_html/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalpro/paypalpro.php on line 63
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/abatonim/public_html/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalpro/paypalpro.php on line 65
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$order_payment_tax in /home/abatonim/public_html/plugins/hikashoppayment/paypalpro/paypalpro.php on line 120
Notice: Undefined variable: lang in /home/abatonim/public_html/administrator/components/com_rsvppro/libraries/rsvphelper.php on line 1089
Payment is processed but when the transaction is complete, I get the error message above. Those lines appear to refer to cancel urls and return urls etc. which have all been completed with the homepage of the website.
I know I could probably supress these messages but I'd rather fix the problem. I am using this in connection with the RSVP Pro (JEvents add-on) which is probably what is causing the last error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #251207
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error on Checkout Using Paypal Pro
Hi,
First, please be sure that your database is up-to-date thanks to the "check database" button available in the toolbar when you are in the HikaShop configuration.
Afterwards, it would be interesting to hide the warnings by patching the plugin and adding a "@" before the variable, like :
The "paypal (classical)" plugin already have these for the order_payment_tax variables ; so I suppose that the "paypalpro" plugin has been forgotten.
We will add the patchs for the next release.
But for the last one, on "com_rsvppro", I'm afraid that we can't do anything for it.
Regards,
First, please be sure that your database is up-to-date thanks to the "check database" button available in the toolbar when you are in the HikaShop configuration.
Afterwards, it would be interesting to hide the warnings by patching the plugin and adding a "@" before the variable, like :
Code:
$vars["L_TAXAMT".$i] = round(@$order->order_payment_tax, (int)$this->currency->currency_locale['int_frac_digits']);
We will add the patchs for the next release.
But for the last one, on "com_rsvppro", I'm afraid that we can't do anything for it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds