- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 5
Edit Drop Down Cart
- serbofleconcepts
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 11 months ago #254032
by serbofleconcepts
Edit Drop Down Cart was created by serbofleconcepts
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I'd like to edit the drop down cart and remove the discount amount as it doesn't make sense to show it here.
Can you please post the actual file I need to edit (I prefer to edit the files by hand rather than within HikaShop views so that I can keep a backup).
Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I'd like to edit the drop down cart and remove the discount amount as it doesn't make sense to show it here.
Can you please post the actual file I need to edit (I prefer to edit the files by hand rather than within HikaShop views so that I can keep a backup).
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #254035
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Edit Drop Down Cart
Hi,
If it was a HikaShop cart module, you could turn off the "Discount" setting of the module via the Joomla modules manager.
But it seems that you're using a custom cart module (maybe from your template ?) by looking at your screenshot and in that case, I don't know how.
If it was a HikaShop cart module, you could turn off the "Discount" setting of the module via the Joomla modules manager.
But it seems that you're using a custom cart module (maybe from your template ?) by looking at your screenshot and in that case, I don't know how.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- serbofleconcepts
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 5
9 years 11 months ago #254108
by serbofleconcepts
Replied by serbofleconcepts on topic Edit Drop Down Cart
Thanks Nicolas, I was using the HikaShop cart module and it was as easy as turning off the option to display the discount amount.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds