- Posts: 95
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Registration
9 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #254896
by naveedm
Hikashop Registration was created by naveedm
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
web research
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila firfox
Hi,
When I purchase any product and make registration on that time then after click on REGISTER Button, I get message "You can access private section".
So it should not show. and I should get message like registration successfully.
Please let me know how it will show?.
Please check this url and make purchase then you can understand.
www.airsassociation.org/products-listing/
Thanks
Sanjeev
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozila firfox
Hi,
When I purchase any product and make registration on that time then after click on REGISTER Button, I get message "You can access private section".
So it should not show. and I should get message like registration successfully.
Please let me know how it will show?.
Please check this url and make purchase then you can understand.
www.airsassociation.org/products-listing/
Thanks
Sanjeev
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by naveedm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 10 months ago #254909
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop Registration
Hello Sanjeev,
You issue is related to your Joomla configuration.
You probably limited the display of some Joomla pages to some user groups different than the "registered" user group.
You should have a look at your Joomla menus and see if you didn't put some restrictions on the menu (ACL).
You issue is related to your Joomla configuration.
You probably limited the display of some Joomla pages to some user groups different than the "registered" user group.
You should have a look at your Joomla menus and see if you didn't put some restrictions on the menu (ACL).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255103
by naveedm
Replied by naveedm on topic Hikashop Registration
Hello,
I want to move Address Information to next tab after registeration succesfully done can i do that ?
Please let me know Thanks
I want to move Address Information to next tab after registeration succesfully done can i do that ?
Please let me know Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255106
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop Registration
Hi,
You just have to configure your checkout workflow.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ml#checkout_checkout
Regards,
You just have to configure your checkout workflow.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ml#checkout_checkout
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds