- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout don´t work
des.onmytable.es/shop/checkout/task-step...shop_payment_methods
And when push over button to finish always put:
URL: des.onmytable.es/shop/checkout/task-step/step-1
The content could not be delivered due to the following condition: Timeout while reading response from Server
I don´t know what to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's an error indicating a problem with the processing of the page, but it doesn't give more information so it's quite vague as it could come from almost anything on the website.
Could you check the PHP error log of your hosting ? It should provide the PHP error message resulting of that issue.
And that PHP error will help us understand what's going on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have the same problem: ready to checkout, clicking on "buy" - not my wanted page /index.php/bedankt appears (which I wrote down in the konfiguration in the cart-admin correctly). Instead I was redirected to ".../checkout/task-step/step-1".
On this page now you can read (in netherland):
Wij bedanken u voor uw bestelling !
You can now access your order here.
The order reaches admin and customer correctly.
Before update to 3.0.1. everything worked perfectly.
I have no entry in the PHP error log. Could you help?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
bubi739 had that error message at the end of the checkout: "The content could not be delivered due to the following condition: Timeout while reading response from Server"
That was the problem.
What you're describing is the return URL not taken into account with the default thank you page being displayed instead, so it's totally different.
Can you check that you have the URL configured in the "return URL" setting of your payment method ?
Which payment method are you using ?
It also seems that you're using the old checkout of HikaShop. What if you turn off the "checkout legacy" setting of the HikaShop configuration ? Does it help ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Configuring "checkout legacy":
Yes - it worked and I am following to the correct page. But without "checkout legacy" the checkout page look awful now
Is there any chance to reactivate "checkout legacy" and get the correct URL ?
Thanks a lot for your help!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Why using "bank transfert" plugin if you do not provide any bank account details ?
You should use "collect on delivery" instead.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
ok - I changed the plugin but it doesn't appear any changes for my former error.
What else could I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Did test on my end with the 3.1.1 and with the checkout legacy, the redirect URL of the bank transfer payment method is working fine.
So try updating to it if not alreayd done.
And if you still have the problem, please provide the instructions on your website to reproduce the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
the Link in payment method is correctly set.
What do you mean with:
...please provide the instructions on your website to reproduce the problem.... ??
I made another check. So there are some more informations:
When I finished the order, the shop does not show my favorite Link: /index.php/tt-bedankt
Instead I am moved to /index.php/treasuretrade-shop/checkout/task-step/step-1
That's nothing new. But know, when I click in the browsers left above edge on "arrow back" the shop drives me to my famous page .../index.php/tt-bedankt".
So in my opinion is the configuration still correct but the error occurs anywhere else. How can I find any error-log in hikashop?
Thanks
Daniel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
First point, did you try to updated in order to see if that solve your issue ?
Unfortunately, we haven't return from you about this point.
Nicolas, means provide a detailed step by step procedure in order to try to reproduce your issue on our side."...please provide the instructions on your website to reproduce the problem.... ??"
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes, I updated to 3.1.1. - the error ist still the same: After Checkout, I am moved to this URL:
newshop.treasuretrade.nl/index.php/treas...out/task-step/step-1
instead to
newshop.treasuretrade.nl/index.php/tt-bedankt
I'll send a PN with Login to you, o.k.?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I found the error: I only have one payment point: "Cash on delivery" oder anything else. Therefore I hadn't integrated the "Payment" in the configuration dropdown-list in the backend - so there was an error.
The shop did the order correctly and sent e-mails to everybody, but the error occured further.
Now I out in the option "Payment" and everything works.
Thank you guys!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.