- Posts: 156
- Thank you received: 0
After deleted the item. I get "product display"
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #263234
by SuX
After deleted the item. I get "product display" was created by SuX
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
When I delete an item in the cart and I remain with the empty cart, then I get the message that the cart is empy. Right But I also displayed "product category" . Why?
How can I avoid to see the write: "product category"
imgur.com/a/Vv5JC
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
When I delete an item in the cart and I remain with the empty cart, then I get the message that the cart is empy. Right But I also displayed "product category" . Why?
How can I avoid to see the write: "product category"
imgur.com/a/Vv5JC
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by SuX.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #263237
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic After deleted the item. I get "product display"
URL where to redirect when the cart is empty
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...onfig.html#main_cart
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...onfig.html#main_cart
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds