- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
This message "The cart items combined weight is too big for all ..." pops up
9 years 7 months ago #263423
by PKP
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The cart items combined weight is too big for all the possible shipping methods
Hi, There is an order from my customer orderring 2 products, for example product A and product B.
He wants 1 item of product A and 29 items of product B. While in check out process, this message
"The cart items combined weight is too big for all the possible shipping methods" pops up
after clicking "Next" button (See file clipboard02.jpg).
Well, I set weight 100g for those 2 products. You will see combined weight of that order will be 3000g (See file clipboard01.jpg).
There should be one shipping method shown on the screen. But it doesn't.
I also try this ...
If I change amount of product B to more than 29 items or less than 29 items, Shipping method shows up correctly.
If I change amount of product A and product B to 3 items and 27 items respectively, Shipping method shows up correctly.
Or if I change amount of product A and product B to 25 items and 5 items respectively, Shipping method shows up correctly.
But if I change amount of product A to 29 items and product B to 1 item. That error message still pops up.
I don't why this happens. Please help to suggest me.
Thank you
PKP
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : The cart items combined weight is too big for all the possible shipping methods
Hi, There is an order from my customer orderring 2 products, for example product A and product B.
He wants 1 item of product A and 29 items of product B. While in check out process, this message
"The cart items combined weight is too big for all the possible shipping methods" pops up
after clicking "Next" button (See file clipboard02.jpg).
Well, I set weight 100g for those 2 products. You will see combined weight of that order will be 3000g (See file clipboard01.jpg).
There should be one shipping method shown on the screen. But it doesn't.
I also try this ...
If I change amount of product B to more than 29 items or less than 29 items, Shipping method shows up correctly.
If I change amount of product A and product B to 3 items and 27 items respectively, Shipping method shows up correctly.
Or if I change amount of product A and product B to 25 items and 5 items respectively, Shipping method shows up correctly.
But if I change amount of product A to 29 items and product B to 1 item. That error message still pops up.
I don't why this happens. Please help to suggest me.
Thank you
PKP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #263424
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic This message "The cart items combined weight is too big for all ..." pops up
Hi,
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
I'm afraid that you're using a very old version of HikaShop.
Please understand that due to the age of your HikaShop and the fact that we do not have any elements which could allow us to understand what is the cart content, all the rules in your shipping methods...
We do not know the cart content, the cart price, the cart weight, the shipping full restrictions, etc.
I'm sorry but we are not able to provide you any useful help.
Regards,
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
HikaShop 2.2.2
Release date : September, 28 2013
I'm afraid that you're using a very old version of HikaShop.
Please understand that due to the age of your HikaShop and the fact that we do not have any elements which could allow us to understand what is the cart content, all the rules in your shipping methods...
We do not know the cart content, the cart price, the cart weight, the shipping full restrictions, etc.
I'm sorry but we are not able to provide you any useful help.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PKP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds