- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
Unable to see "state" drop down box
- target4fun
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 7 months ago #263955
by target4fun
Unable to see "state" drop down box was created by target4fun
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.6.5
In checkout when the user has USA only as an option, where I dont ship to other countries. If USA is the only option the state dropdown doesnt work at all. When I add canada the only way to get the state drop down menu to appear is to select canada, then go back to United states and then the states dropdown menu appears.
What I would like is the state dropdown menu to load from the start and have USA as the only option.
Currently its very confusing and as a result I end up with customers with out any State information.
I need the country for the shipstation plugin otherwise I would unpublish the countries field.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.6.5
In checkout when the user has USA only as an option, where I dont ship to other countries. If USA is the only option the state dropdown doesnt work at all. When I add canada the only way to get the state drop down menu to appear is to select canada, then go back to United states and then the states dropdown menu appears.
What I would like is the state dropdown menu to load from the start and have USA as the only option.
Currently its very confusing and as a result I end up with customers with out any State information.
I need the country for the shipstation plugin otherwise I would unpublish the countries field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #263962
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Unable to see "state" drop down box
Hi,
Download the install package on our website and install it on yours and that should fix the problem.
Download the install package on our website and install it on yours and that should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- target4fun
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 7 months ago #264061
by target4fun
Replied by target4fun on topic Unable to see "state" drop down box
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- target4fun
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 7 months ago #264066
by target4fun
Replied by target4fun on topic Unable to see "state" drop down box
Tried Changing the Tax zone to United States to see if it would fix anything... With no luck.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #264069
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Unable to see "state" drop down box
Hello,
As usual, you unpublished all countries but you did not re-save your "country" address custom field in order to store the default country in the database.
So the "state" field is trying to display states for a country which is currently unpublished.
You have to edit your "country" address custom field and just save it.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...shop-field-form.html
Regards,
As usual, you unpublished all countries but you did not re-save your "country" address custom field in order to store the default country in the database.
So the "state" field is trying to display states for a country which is currently unpublished.
You have to edit your "country" address custom field and just save it.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...shop-field-form.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds