No Apartment Listed
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 6 months ago #265134
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
No Apartment Listed was created by Dragon41673
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ariesgamesandminis.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I have customers that have entered their correct information for billing & shipping, but on the invoice & email notifications, their apartment number doesn't show. I check their profile for their address, and in the order listing for their order...and the apartment number is showing in the "Address 2" entry line...so why don't they show on the invoice or email? Have I missed a step in the setup?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I have customers that have entered their correct information for billing & shipping, but on the invoice & email notifications, their apartment number doesn't show. I check their profile for their address, and in the order listing for their order...and the apartment number is showing in the "Address 2" entry line...so why don't they show on the invoice or email? Have I missed a step in the setup?
Thanks
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265137
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No Apartment Listed
Hi,
You've activated the address_street2 custom field, but you must have forgotten to add its tag to the address template view.
Go in the menu Display>Views, edit the file "address_template" for both your frontend and backend templates and add the corresponding tag there and it should then display.
You've activated the address_street2 custom field, but you must have forgotten to add its tag to the address template view.
Go in the menu Display>Views, edit the file "address_template" for both your frontend and backend templates and add the corresponding tag there and it should then display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 6 months ago #265237
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic No Apartment Listed
That's what I figured (I missed something)...thank you!
I'm guessing I would add the following line...
After address_street and before address_post_code
I'm guessing I would add the following line...
Code:
{address_2_street}
After address_street and before address_post_code
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265248
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No Apartment Listed
Hi,
You need to use the column name of the custom field. If you look at it, you'll see that it's address_street2 and not address_2_street
You need to use the column name of the custom field. If you look at it, you'll see that it's address_street2 and not address_2_street
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 6 months ago #265315
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic No Apartment Listed
Ahhh ok...got it, and thank you! That worked. Where is this Column so I can check it before asking next time?
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds