- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 1
post code changed?..
9 years 6 months ago #266207
by rndm
post code changed?.. was created by rndm
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hello there!
One of my customers from Canada tells he cant place an order.
His adress is:
When he saves this adress, he gets a message:
Service is not allowed.
The destination state/province code has been changed.
I checked, the adress is correct.
1) Why does it happen? Will it be fixed if I install upgrade to Hikashop 3? (I'll do it soon anyway. Don't have free time this month...)
2) Actually, this adress can be saved, and customer can proceed to payment page and complete the checkout. So, is it a real error or some kind of a warning?
Thank you!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hello there!
One of my customers from Canada tells he cant place an order.
His adress is:
This message contains confidential information
When he saves this adress, he gets a message:
Service is not allowed.
The destination state/province code has been changed.
I checked, the adress is correct.
1) Why does it happen? Will it be fixed if I install upgrade to Hikashop 3? (I'll do it soon anyway. Don't have free time this month...)
2) Actually, this adress can be saved, and customer can proceed to payment page and complete the checkout. So, is it a real error or some kind of a warning?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 6 months ago #266245
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic post code changed?..
Hello,
When I test it on my end with the last Hikashop version and it seems to be working fine, so you should probably test it with the last version of Hikashop.
Also that error message is actually returned from the Canada Post platform so checking your Canada Post configuration might be a good thing to do.
When I test it on my end with the last Hikashop version and it seems to be working fine, so you should probably test it with the last version of Hikashop.
Also that error message is actually returned from the Canada Post platform so checking your Canada Post configuration might be a good thing to do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rndm
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266284
by rndm
Replied by rndm on topic post code changed?..
I'll try to update. Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds