- Posts: 178
- Thank you received: 5
Required Custom fields on checkout can be blank
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Create Custom field in table Order and mark it as required.
On checkout page i see this field with asterisk, but can don't fill it and order will be created. What I did wrong? How do not allow create order until fill this field?
In 2.6.3 checkout.html in source code I see:
But I don't see it in 3.0.1 source.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I know that Nicolas submit a patch recently (last week) in order to fix an issue with the order custom fields and new checkout system.
Please re-download HikaShop 3.0.1 in order to be sure that it fix your problem too.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's what we do here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
However, we only do that for releases. Not for nightly builds, because we publish nightly builds almost every day. If we were to publish a new version of HikaShop every day, it would bother everyone having to update their HikaShop all the time for nothing.
This issue with the required check not being done properly only occurs when you don't set any product or category restriction in the custom field. So you can always select your main category in the category restriction of the custom field and it will work properly.
Otherwise the patch is to replace the code:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: This issue with the required check not being done properly only occurs when you don't set any product or category restriction in the custom field. So you can always select your main category in the category restriction of the custom field and it will work properly.
I have some problems with that restriction begining from Hikashop maybe 2.5-2.6.x versions, don't remember exactly and still in 3.0.1
When open custom field, restriction Categories is filled with strange blank square. And if I save custom field with that square, it will disappear from everywhere. So every time I open custom field, I shoud remove this square before save :silly:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks. We've added a patch on our end for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.