- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Multiple Redirects After Customer Checks Out
9 years 5 months ago #267226
by ChilalaM
Multiple Redirects After Customer Checks Out was created by ChilalaM
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.1
I have multiple products on my site. I would like to redirect each of my customers to a different page for each product after the "Thank You" message at the end of their checkout.
Let's say one customer buys product #1, after they checkout, they are directed to a specific page. The same thing would apply for product #2, only that now product #2 redirects to another page (not the same as the redirect page for product #1).
I'm not good with writing code. How do I go about setting up this configuration? I'm using PayFast payment plugin.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.1
I have multiple products on my site. I would like to redirect each of my customers to a different page for each product after the "Thank You" message at the end of their checkout.
Let's say one customer buys product #1, after they checkout, they are directed to a specific page. The same thing would apply for product #2, only that now product #2 redirects to another page (not the same as the redirect page for product #1).
I'm not good with writing code. How do I go about setting up this configuration? I'm using PayFast payment plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #267231
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Multiple Redirects After Customer Checks Out
Hello,
I just had a quick look in Payfast plugin, and this will required an specific custom code, because the way this plugin works make this a little tricky.
But it's possible, you can contact one of our partner for this, especially if you don't have a solid code and HikaShop knowledge it's your only solution.
Regards
I just had a quick look in Payfast plugin, and this will required an specific custom code, because the way this plugin works make this a little tricky.
But it's possible, you can contact one of our partner for this, especially if you don't have a solid code and HikaShop knowledge it's your only solution.
Regards
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds