Skip to main content

Cart Module: Can't Delete Items Unless in Checkout

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #268476 by MSTACE
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.bridgetsflowers.co.nz
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.14

I have an odd one here.
This is totally repeatable, just follow the steps below.

www.bridgetsflowers.co.nz
1) Click on the 'ORDER FLOWERS online' menu item.
2) Click on any product.
3) Add the product to the shopping cart.
4) Try and delete the items in the cart by clicking on the 'X'. You won't be able to, the icon just spins.
5) Now, click on the 'PROCEED to CHECKOUT' button.
6) Now, once again, click on the 'ORDER FLOWERS online' menu item.

You will now be able to delete the items in the cart module!
Weird.

Something is obviously not being loaded until the process goes to Checkout.

Any ideas?
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by MSTACE.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #268492 by Jerome
Hello,

I guess that you have "admintools" and the URL with "tmpl=ajax" are refused by that component.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #268501 by MSTACE
No, Admintools is not being used on this site.

Even when RSFirewall! is turned off and cache cleared, the issue remains.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #268509 by Jerome
Hello,

If you take a look at your browser console ; you will see that the ajax calls made by HikaShop gave HTTP 403 errors.
These error code are not coming from HikaShop but by a third party plugin/component/system.

I don't know what you have installed in your website and how the security is made ; but there is something which do not allow HikaShop to perform that ajax call.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #268549 by MSTACE
My console shows no errors.
Can you give me a screenshot or location so I can debug it?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #268550 by MSTACE
I see the error when the x is clicked.

I have installed JQueryEasy and Profiles.

It is still not working.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #268551 by nicolas
Hi,

A 403 error is not a javascript error but a server-side error so jQuery Easy can't do anything for that.
You could try turning off the system plugins one by one and see which one is causing the problem, if any.
I also wanted to look at the error to provide a screenshot like you asked but I can't since you removed the delete icon from the cart module:
monosnap.com/file/7FbAKNoxBsx1qsoKRJlsDYwkf3vrEJ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #268575 by MSTACE
I have been turning off extensions but nothing so far has worked.
(I turned on the delete button again.)

Interesting:
If you turn on the MINI CART then you can delete the cart no problem.
So, perhaps this is an internal issue to HikaShop Cart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #268588 by nicolas
Hi,

Here is the screenshot:
monosnap.com/file/g8QE5iSHvAF4byYPsWyg32T4m8VmhO
Looking deeper into it, it looks like a SEF issue.
Do you have a third party SEF extension on your website ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #268622 by MSTACE
Thank you for that. sh404SEF was the issue.

I have set Hikashop to use the Joomla router: this fixed the delete button issue.

Thank you again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum