- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
The check out page doesn't get responsive on the mobile
9 years 4 months ago #269101
by progfloyd
The check out page doesn't get responsive on the mobile was created by progfloyd
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hello,
When I use with Hikashop3, the checkout page doesn't have responsive on the mobile.
And then I set the checkout with legacy mode, the checkout will get responsive as usual.
Do I need to change the CSS to make it got responsive on the mobile?
Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hello,
When I use with Hikashop3, the checkout page doesn't have responsive on the mobile.
And then I set the checkout with legacy mode, the checkout will get responsive as usual.
Do I need to change the CSS to make it got responsive on the mobile?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269103
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic The check out page doesn't get responsive on the mobile
Hi,
You have that issue:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/889876-r...ing-cart.html#267752
We've actually fixed that on our end since then. If you download the install package of the 3.0.1 on our website now and install it on yours, you'll get all the latest patches including this one and it will display properly on mobile.
You have that issue:
www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/889876-r...ing-cart.html#267752
We've actually fixed that on our end since then. If you download the install package of the 3.0.1 on our website now and install it on yours, you'll get all the latest patches including this one and it will display properly on mobile.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269593
by progfloyd
Replied by progfloyd on topic The check out page doesn't get responsive on the mobile
Hello~
Yeah, I have already installed with 3.0.1. And it still have the issue.
Then I compare the css of the 3.0.1 with that you answered on the past question,
when I change the code "#" to the class ".", it will get work.
Thank you.
Yeah, I have already installed with 3.0.1. And it still have the issue.
Then I compare the css of the 3.0.1 with that you answered on the past question,
when I change the code "#" to the class ".", it will get work.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds