- Posts: 97
- Thank you received: 0
Load object "userViewUser"?
9 years 4 months ago #269448
by shpuser
Load object "userViewUser"? was created by shpuser
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
In my shop config I have: Registration->Guest
I want to offer also my users to pay as guest but also to register. To do this I copied the file registration.php in "/templates/my_shop/html/com_hikashop/user",
In the "/templates/my_shop/html/com_hikashop/checkout/login.php" I tried to call the registrationNEW.php with following command:
Error: object not found for: userViewUser
In registrationNEW.php it is on line 15, code: $this->display_method
How can I load this object userViewUser?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
In my shop config I have: Registration->Guest
I want to offer also my users to pay as guest but also to register. To do this I copied the file registration.php in "/templates/my_shop/html/com_hikashop/user",
In the "/templates/my_shop/html/com_hikashop/checkout/login.php" I tried to call the registrationNEW.php with following command:
Code:
$usersConfig = JComponentHelper::getParams( 'com_users' );
$allowRegistration = 1;
if($allowRegistration || $this->registration[3]){
echo hikashop_getLayout('user','registrationNEW',$params,$js);
}else{
echo JText::_('REGISTRATION_NOT_ALLOWED');
}
In registrationNEW.php it is on line 15, code: $this->display_method
How can I load this object userViewUser?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269449
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Load object "userViewUser"?
Hello,
Why not using the HikaShop Business features which already allow to do so ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5....html#checkout_login
Regards,
Why not using the HikaShop Business features which already allow to do so ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5....html#checkout_login
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds