Skip to main content

Custom fields for customer without registration

More
9 years 4 months ago #269755 by alexmil
Hello People! Can I use custom fields for customers without registration on a checkout page (HSh Starter). Now, there aren't any fields on the page (when I lock registration). I need to get checkout page with custom fields (like address, phone) and without reg. Its possible in HSh Starter?

Thanks a lot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #269757 by nicolas
Hi,

It's not possible with HikaShop Starter. That would require HikaShop Essential which has a guest checkout mode you can activate with the "registration" setting of the HikaShop configuration. When you do, you'll see the address fields but it won't generate a Joomla user account and won't ask for password, username, etc.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nicolas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alexmil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum