- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
checkout without registration
9 years 4 months ago #269894
by arjanr
checkout without registration was created by arjanr
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1 starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 7
I've been reading about the topic on the forum but don't succeed anyway.
I don't want a registration for buyers but I need visitors who want to buy something to fill in their adress etc. In the users backend I have registration allowed and the menu item is set on Guest. So on the checkout page I do get a registration field which I don't want. How can I set it up so buyers only need to fill in adress and email when coming to the checkout page without any registration form?
Regards
Arjan
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 7
I've been reading about the topic on the forum but don't succeed anyway.
I don't want a registration for buyers but I need visitors who want to buy something to fill in their adress etc. In the users backend I have registration allowed and the menu item is set on Guest. So on the checkout page I do get a registration field which I don't want. How can I set it up so buyers only need to fill in adress and email when coming to the checkout page without any registration form?
Regards
Arjan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269914
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic checkout without registration
Hi,
In the HikaShop configuration, under the "Checkout" tab, you'll find a "Registration" setting. Set it to "Guest" and the registration form of the checkout will transform into a guest checkout form (no password, no username, no user account created, only address and email).
This option is only available with the Essential or the Business edition.
In the HikaShop configuration, under the "Checkout" tab, you'll find a "Registration" setting. Set it to "Guest" and the registration form of the checkout will transform into a guest checkout form (no password, no username, no user account created, only address and email).
This option is only available with the Essential or the Business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #269985
by arjanr
Replied by arjanr on topic checkout without registration
Thx for the reply. I recommend to add a note at the backend at the Login & Registration to inform users of the starter edition. I know it shows in the plan somewhere when you compare but it could be more visible.
Sincerely
Sincerely
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by arjanr.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds