- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
no custom fields in product summary after submitting a product
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.0 and 5.5.9
Hi,
I have a strange problem, After filling the custom fields the next page in the checkout doesn't show the content of these fields in the productsummary. Tried everything, restored back-ups, installed the latest version, did a database check. Nothing is helping to solve this.
I removed all the customized php changes in the view tab, that also didn't help.
Can you please chek this out?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Edit your custom fields, make sure that the custom display display settings are activated and save the custom fields.
Then, if that doesn't help, try with the default template of Joomla and see if you get the fields.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
Already tried that, didn't work, I removed the field and recreated it. It shows on the frontend now, but is still not shown on the orderform. It is on the invoice though. I do not understand what's wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm not sure what you mean by "orderform".
I now see the custom item fields on the cart during the checkout on your website:
monosnap.com/file/PD348gAyMCcrGsuc6gnaat3Txyelrd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
I mean the Shipping_Invoice on the backend. The INVOICE is showing everything, the SHIPPING_INVOICE is not.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I was able to reproduce the problem.
Download the install package on our website and install it on yours and that will add the patch for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you for your report. I've added a patch on our end to fix that. Please download the install package on our website via the menu My account>My subscriptions and install it on yours in order to get the patch and it should then work fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
That worked, thanks. Unfortunately another problem occurred. In the backend, when entering an order and clicking on the productlink (see screenshot), a 404 error is displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What is the link you have ?
It works fine on my local test website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
It's the link to the variant wich is causing this error. When clicking on the arrow at the right side of the link will lead to the mainproduct.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So again, what is the URL which doesn't work ? Can you provide it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
For example the URL is:
www.jouwnaambord.nl/naamborden/administr...ium-7?tmpl=component
When I install a former version of Hikashop the same URL is:
www.jouwnaambord.nl/naamborden/index.php...component&Itemid=582
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I see, the problem on your website is the "administrator part which shouldn't be there.
It's strange that I don't have the problem on my end.
Could you provide a backend and FTP access so that we could debug the situation in order to add a patch for that ?
You can use our contact form for that:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
I do not understand how, but the problem with the missing fields in the SHIPPING_INVOICE is back again...
Installed the latest update but that did'nt help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Regarding the shipping invoice, that's because you've customized the file "invoice" of the view "order" from an old version of HikaShop which doesn't support the new display settings of custom fields.
Remove the customization of that view file via the menu Display>Views and the custom fields will display again. You can then add back your changes to the new version of the invoice view file.
I was able to access your FTP, thanks. I've added a patch. It works now on your website. I've also added the patch on our end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
OK thanks, it works again. Strange though, because I didn;t change this earlier?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.