- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout thank you page not showing
9 years 4 months ago #271163
by Matavulj
Checkout thank you page not showing was created by Matavulj
Hello guys
I have an issue related to end views in the hikashop.
I have added some extra code in after_end view to display order information.
After I submit a payment using PayPal the order info shows up in thank you page,but when I submit payment using credit card the code I wrote doesnt show up. I also added that code into end.php view but it still redirects to some other thank you page.
Thanks
I have an issue related to end views in the hikashop.
I have added some extra code in after_end view to display order information.
After I submit a payment using PayPal the order info shows up in thank you page,but when I submit payment using credit card the code I wrote doesnt show up. I also added that code into end.php view but it still redirects to some other thank you page.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #271173
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout thank you page not showing
Hi,
That would indicate that you entered a return URL in the settings of your credit card payment method and thus the system redirects to that thank you page instead of displaying the default thank you page of the end.php view file.
Or there is a problem with your extra code there.
That would indicate that you entered a return URL in the settings of your credit card payment method and thus the system redirects to that thank you page instead of displaying the default thank you page of the end.php view file.
Or there is a problem with your extra code there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #271259
by Matavulj
Replied by Matavulj on topic Checkout thank you page not showing
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you for your reply.
I have a code that redirects user to default article if he buys products of certain category.
Is that maybe a problem?
I will check that redirect url.
Thanks
Thank you for your reply.
I have a code that redirects user to default article if he buys products of certain category.
Is that maybe a problem?
I will check that redirect url.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #271270
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout thank you page not showing
Hi,
Potentially yes. It depends what code you added/modified in the end view file.
And the return URL of the payment method could also be causing that.
Potentially yes. It depends what code you added/modified in the end view file.
And the return URL of the payment method could also be causing that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds