- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Cart Module Product Image Thumbnail scales from 50x50
9 years 3 months ago #271600
by gm417i
Hey guyz,
Is my first time on this forum so I should apologize if I make any mistakes from start.
I am using the cart as a module and the size of the thumbnail is 50x50. After I click "proceed to checkout" button the size of the picture changes to 240x180 like I want it.
I have used the command: .hikashop_product_checkout_cart_image{ width: 240px !important; height: 180px !important; } and it scales the already 50x50 thumbnail to 240x180
and you can imagine that the quality of the so scaled picture is very low
How can I properly use the 240x180 thumbnail ?
Thank you for your suggestions.
Is my first time on this forum so I should apologize if I make any mistakes from start.
I am using the cart as a module and the size of the thumbnail is 50x50. After I click "proceed to checkout" button the size of the picture changes to 240x180 like I want it.
I have used the command: .hikashop_product_checkout_cart_image{ width: 240px !important; height: 180px !important; } and it scales the already 50x50 thumbnail to 240x180
How can I properly use the 240x180 thumbnail ?
Thank you for your suggestions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271627
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Cart Module Product Image Thumbnail scales from 50x50
Hi,
You can't do that in CSS.
You'll have to edit the view file which displays the cart in order to change the size of the images there, via the menu Display>Views.
If it's the cart module where you want to change the images, then it's the file "cart" of the view "product" that you want to edit.
You'll find that code:
where you can change $width and $height by the number of pixels that you want.
If it's the cart display on the checkout, then it's the file "show_block_cart" that you want to edit.
There, the code to change is:
You can't do that in CSS.
You'll have to edit the view file which displays the cart in order to change the size of the images there, via the menu Display>Views.
If it's the cart module where you want to change the images, then it's the file "cart" of the view "product" that you want to edit.
You'll find that code:
Code:
$img = $this->imageHelper->getThumbnail(@$product->images[0]->file_path, array('width' => $width, 'height' => $height), $image_options);
If it's the cart display on the checkout, then it's the file "show_block_cart" that you want to edit.
There, the code to change is:
Code:
'width' => $thumbnail_x,
'height' => $thumbnail_y
The following user(s) said Thank You: gm417i
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #309461
by snevgi
Replied by snevgi on topic Hikashop Cart Module Product Image Thumbnail scales from 50x50
I am having a similar issue where I would like the quality of images in cart module to be better (like it is on checkout page). For some reason the quality of cart page is really bad. I tried to find the code as listed above in file 'cart' page on view 'product' but could not find it. Did I miss it or has the location changed? Or do I need to do something else now?
website: www.pixelsandstrokes.com.au
Please advise. Kind regards,
Swapnil
website: www.pixelsandstrokes.com.au
Please advise. Kind regards,
Swapnil
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by snevgi. Reason: spelling error
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
7 years 2 months ago #309467
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hikashop Cart Module Product Image Thumbnail scales from 50x50
Hello Swapnil,
If you want to edit the cart module the you'll just have to edit the code of the "Cart" file of the "Product" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views", and change the following line which is still in that file :
We wish you a nice day,
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
If you want to edit the cart module the you'll just have to edit the code of the "Cart" file of the "Product" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views", and change the following line which is still in that file :
Code:
$img = $this->imageHelper->getThumbnail(@$product->images[0]->file_path, array('width' => $width, 'height' => $height), $image_options);
We wish you a nice day,
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snevgi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds