- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 1
Questions about datepicker
9 years 3 months ago #271748
by Displey
Questions about datepicker was created by Displey
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hello!
I can't find how to translate months of datepicker - now it is in english but the website is in russian.
And icon of datepicker is disappeared. I tried to change template - in Isis it is OK. I cant fix it on mine ((((
Olga
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hello!
I can't find how to translate months of datepicker - now it is in english but the website is in russian.
And icon of datepicker is disappeared. I tried to change template - in Isis it is OK. I cant fix it on mine ((((
Olga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271749
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Questions about datepicker
Hello,
What datepicker are you talking about exactly ?
Depending the context ; it can be the Joomla datepicker or the jQuery datepicker (via the "advanced datepicker" custom field).
Regards,
What datepicker are you talking about exactly ?
Depending the context ; it can be the Joomla datepicker or the jQuery datepicker (via the "advanced datepicker" custom field).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271823
by Displey
Replied by Displey on topic Questions about datepicker
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271841
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Questions about datepicker
Hello,
I'm afraid that you're not using the advanced date picker custom field.
It is the new calendar of Joomla 3.7
Regards,
I'm afraid that you're not using the advanced date picker custom field.
It is the new calendar of Joomla 3.7
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds