[SOLVED] Hide subtotal and VAT in the checkout
- crealiagroup
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #271768
by crealiagroup
[SOLVED] Hide subtotal and VAT in the checkout was created by crealiagroup
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.19
Hi, I've tryed to edit the file cart.php in checkout view in my template override to not show the VAT and subtotal without success. I've deleted the parts of code that I supposed to generate that HTML but no ways, I've also completly deleted everything in the cart.php file and it still work (with my surprise) and still show VAT and subtotal. I've checked that the template I was editing was the one assigned to my site, I've also disabled the original file in components-> hikashop-> etc... ->cart.php and the same in my template override and... still working! Cache is disabled, browser cache deleted.
[strike]What's wrong?[/strike]
EDIT:
I've discovered that it happens 'cause I have the setting for the checkout without "Legacy" mode on. With legacy mode activated I can see my edits of the file cart.php. So what should I do to edit the view without legacy mode?
Thanks in advance for help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.19
Hi, I've tryed to edit the file cart.php in checkout view in my template override to not show the VAT and subtotal without success. I've deleted the parts of code that I supposed to generate that HTML but no ways, I've also completly deleted everything in the cart.php file and it still work (with my surprise) and still show VAT and subtotal. I've checked that the template I was editing was the one assigned to my site, I've also disabled the original file in components-> hikashop-> etc... ->cart.php and the same in my template override and... still working! Cache is disabled, browser cache deleted.
[strike]What's wrong?[/strike]
EDIT:
I've discovered that it happens 'cause I have the setting for the checkout without "Legacy" mode on. With legacy mode activated I can see my edits of the file cart.php. So what should I do to edit the view without legacy mode?
Thanks in advance for help.
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by crealiagroup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271806
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hide subtotal and VAT in the checkout
Hi,
When the checkout legacy setting is deactivated, the system uses the new checkout view files, which all start with show_block.
The cart is displayed by the view file show_block_cart. So that's the one you want to edit.
When the checkout legacy setting is deactivated, the system uses the new checkout view files, which all start with show_block.
The cart is displayed by the view file show_block_cart. So that's the one you want to edit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crealiagroup
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #271827
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Hide subtotal and VAT in the checkout
Hello,
Just a little notice, if you have to modify your message do it just after create it OR post another message for add information elements, but don't edit your message, long time after had posted it.
For our work method it's not really easy to follow, and for other users it can lead to confusion especially for difficult ideas to understand.
Thanks for your attention.
Regards
Just a little notice, if you have to modify your message do it just after create it OR post another message for add information elements, but don't edit your message, long time after had posted it.
For our work method it's not really easy to follow, and for other users it can lead to confusion especially for difficult ideas to understand.
Thanks for your attention.
Regards
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds