- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
Delete button in cart at checkout not working
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #272436
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Delete button in cart at checkout not working was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop Business 3.1.1 [1706211831]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hi Hikashop,
I can confirm that the delete button on the cart at the checkout is not working.
Hope you can fix this issue.
I downloaded this version: com_hikashop_business_v3.1.1_2017-06-21_22-19-27.tar.gz
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hi Hikashop,
I can confirm that the delete button on the cart at the checkout is not working.
Hope you can fix this issue.
I downloaded this version: com_hikashop_business_v3.1.1_2017-06-21_22-19-27.tar.gz
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272442
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Delete button in cart at checkout not working
Hello,
Are you using the Checkout legacy mode or the new ajax mode ?
Regards,
Are you using the Checkout legacy mode or the new ajax mode ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272508
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Delete button in cart at checkout not working
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 3 months ago #272513
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Delete button in cart at checkout not working
Hello,
Thank you.
I just tested it on your website and it worked fine did you fixed your issue ? Else, can you give us step by step instructions to reproduce your issue ?I can confirm that the delete button on the cart at the checkout is not working.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272570
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic Delete button in cart at checkout not working
Hi Mohamed,
I Think Nicolas have already fix this issue when he fixed another issue.
I think he fixed it with this issue: www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/890831-d...rt-after-update.html
Kind regards,
Lumiga
I Think Nicolas have already fix this issue when he fixed another issue.
I think he fixed it with this issue: www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/890831-d...rt-after-update.html
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds