Return URL Customisation from Cancelled Order
- olstadesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 3 months ago #272646
by olstadesigns
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Return URL Customisation from Cancelled Order was created by olstadesigns
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
afterpay.olstadesigns.com.au/checkout/step-0
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1 [1706191839]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
Hi,
I want to be able to have a popup with "Your payment has been declined or cancelled. Please choose another form of payment" if the cancelled return path is triggered.
Return path: index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&task=cancel_order
I have had a look a Display>template>checkout>steps but nothing worked there.
Please help.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1 [1706191839]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
Hi,
I want to be able to have a popup with "Your payment has been declined or cancelled. Please choose another form of payment" if the cancelled return path is triggered.
Return path: index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order&task=cancel_order
I have had a look a Display>template>checkout>steps but nothing worked there.
Please help.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272657
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Return URL Customisation from Cancelled Order
Hi,
Turn on the "display view files" setting of the HikaShop configuration and you'll see which view files are used on the pages of HikaShop. That way, you can easily find the view you need to edit in order to see the change on the page you're looking at.
Turn on the "display view files" setting of the HikaShop configuration and you'll see which view files are used on the pages of HikaShop. That way, you can easily find the view you need to edit in order to see the change on the page you're looking at.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- olstadesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #272668
by olstadesigns
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Replied by olstadesigns on topic Return URL Customisation from Cancelled Order
Thanks Nicholas, So I have done that and the displays that show are the standard cart displays so how to I ensure that this cancellation popup would be displayed only on a cancellation return to the Checkout?
There is no difference between the pages of
afterpay.olstadesigns.com.au/checkout/step-0
and
afterpay.olstadesigns.com.au/checkout/
There is no difference between the pages of
afterpay.olstadesigns.com.au/checkout/step-0
and
afterpay.olstadesigns.com.au/checkout/
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by olstadesigns.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272671
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Return URL Customisation from Cancelled Order
Hi,
You can check for example the parameter
That variable should be different and should allow you to display a message only when the referer is the cancel URL.
You can check for example the parameter
Code:
$_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds