- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Custom Fields in Checkout
9 years 3 months ago #273053
by arsito
Custom Fields in Checkout was created by arsito
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.karate-bayern.de/service/bkbshop.html
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : @all
Hello Team,
before I make an update to 3.1.1 - I have custom fields in checkout defined. Now there are delete? I don´t know why.
Can anybody tell me, what must I do, that I get these custom fields / Infos in checkout? Must I buy the business Version?
Thanks Melanie
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : @all
Hello Team,
before I make an update to 3.1.1 - I have custom fields in checkout defined. Now there are delete? I don´t know why.
Can anybody tell me, what must I do, that I get these custom fields / Infos in checkout? Must I buy the business Version?
Thanks Melanie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #273054
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Custom Fields in Checkout
Hello,
The order custom fields are provided by HikaShop Business.
Your subscription expired and you decided to install the starter edition ; so the Business features has been deactivated.
So yes, you need to renew (or re-buy if it's expired for too long) HikaShop Business to retrieve the order custom fields and the other Business features.
Regards,
The order custom fields are provided by HikaShop Business.
Your subscription expired and you decided to install the starter edition ; so the Business features has been deactivated.
So yes, you need to renew (or re-buy if it's expired for too long) HikaShop Business to retrieve the order custom fields and the other Business features.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds