Skip to main content

Updating address

More
9 years 3 months ago #273266 by fullfusion
Updating address was created by fullfusion
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5

When I go through the check out, I can not change the billing or shipping address. The little pencil is there, but it doesn't do anything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #273300 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Updating address
Hi,

Looking at the issue on your website, it seems to be linked to the popup system which doesn't work properly on your frontend.
So there are several ways you can try to solve the problem:
1. Change the popup mode setting under the Display tab of the HikaShop configuration. "vex" should be the best regarding compatibility issues but you can also try the other choices.
2. Change the address selector setting under the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration. If you don't use the popup selector, it should circumvent the problem.
3. You can also turn off the "checkout legacy" setting under the Advanced tab in order to use the new checkout instead of the legacy one you're using.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #273403 by fullfusion
Replied by fullfusion on topic Updating address
1. I changed the popup to "vex" and there was no change because of #2.

2. I checked the Address Selector setting and found it was set to "Dropdown list". I changed that to popup and clicking the edit icon brought up the the editing popup as it should.

3. I turned off the "checkout legacy" and it seems to be working that way as well, so this seems to be the best option moving forward.

Thank you for your help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum