Skip to main content

Payment page is empty

More
9 years 3 months ago #273310 by ezomerdijk
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari

I think that since updating Hikashop to 3.1.1 I "lost" the payment page.

On our site, customers do a reservation without direct payment.
After changing te status to checked, I will sent them an email with a payment link (for instance this one ).

That link sends them to payment page where they can choose a payment type. After doing so, you just go to an empty page.

See the attachements.

This used to work properly.....
Can Someone help to find what is the problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #273311 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment page is empty
Hello,

Please provide details about your payment methods.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #273331 by ezomerdijk
Replied by ezomerdijk on topic Payment page is empty
That is ideal and bank transfer (so No real payment, but info on how to do the transfer).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #273393 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment page is empty
Hi,

It works fine on our end.
Do you have the same problem with the default template of Joomla ?
It might be linked to a view override in the template which was made for HikaShop 2 and thus not compatible with the changes introduced since then.
If it doesn't come from a view override, then I don't know. A backend access with instructions to reproduce the issue would be necessary so that we could look at the situation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #273406 by ezomerdijk
Replied by ezomerdijk on topic Payment page is empty
Wow, get all kinds of errors when I choose a joomla template. See attachments. They are Hikashop related. But more somethings about images, and not payment, I think.

How can I share some login with you?

As for instructions on what happens, you can use this link, it goes to the payment-page....

I have another topic where one of you explained how I could fix that.
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by ezomerdijk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #273452 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Payment page is empty
Hi,

Ok, I think I understand the problem. It happens only with guest orders.
Add the code:
Code:
<input type="hidden" name="order_token" value="<?php echo JRequest::getVar('order_token'); ?>" />
after the line:
Code:
<input type="hidden" name="ctrl" value="<?php echo JRequest::getCmd('ctrl'); ?>" />
in the file "pay" of the view "order" via the menu Display>Views and that should then work properly.
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by nicolas. Reason: fixing typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #273783 by ezomerdijk
Replied by ezomerdijk on topic Payment page is empty
I thought I could not find the line where I had to put the other line... But I guess I was sleeping (or my computer, since it did not find the text.....). But it is there... :blush:

So I changed the file..... But now I am getting a fatal error... I think It is because my payment method is not configured properly. Am going to look into that.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by ezomerdijk. Reason: I guess I was sleeping (or my computer, since it did not find the text.....). But it is there... :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #273844 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment page is empty
Hello,

The file you added as attachment does not have any modification.
I don't know what you have done but.. Please follow the Nicolas instructions which is to just add one line after another.
If you do it as explained, you won't have any fatal error.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #273891 by ezomerdijk
Replied by ezomerdijk on topic Payment page is empty
Hello, I see now that I wasn't clear.

I have added the line suggested. And the payment page is nog empty any more. 1 specific payment type (Ideal) is giving me a fatal error. I thing I didn't configure it right.

I need the "Hikashop iDEAL payment plugin", but I don't have that in my list of possible payment types. Did I somehow remove that? How can I install that again?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #273892 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment page is empty

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274288 by ezomerdijk
Replied by ezomerdijk on topic Payment page is empty
I am sorry for this duplicate. Seemed the plugin for the ideal payment didn't work anymore. Have another now (CCideal).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274290 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Payment page is empty
Hello,

HikaShop have several iDeal payment plugin made by third parties.
Would it be possible to know which one have issues so we can contact the team and see to put a notice in our website in case there is a version requirement ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274341 by ezomerdijk
Replied by ezomerdijk on topic Payment page is empty
I'm sorry, could have thought of that myself.

I first used iDEAL checkout. That didn't work anymore. Not I use CCideal. That was very easy to setup and works perfect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum