- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 4
empty cart error
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #273551
by phiddius
empty cart error was created by phiddius
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi
Ive made some changes to our site, and in doing so seem to have created an error, I cant find where it is to fix it,
the problem is: when emptying a cart, it does not return to the address ive set.
1 - click on any category - xxxxx/index.php/hardware/category/accessories
2 - buy an item - xxxxx/index.php/hardware/checkout
3 - cancel the item from the cart - xxxxx//index.php/hardware/product/listing
(why is that /product/ showing up ?)
here it shows " Thank you for shopping etc .. and 2 items from a different category.
thanks for any advice ( I can send you access)
** Update ** I just changed the cart setting from 'go to cart' to 'stay on the same page' and I dont get the problem,
I would like to change it back but only after Ive found the solution
Hi
Ive made some changes to our site, and in doing so seem to have created an error, I cant find where it is to fix it,
the problem is: when emptying a cart, it does not return to the address ive set.
1 - click on any category - xxxxx/index.php/hardware/category/accessories
2 - buy an item - xxxxx/index.php/hardware/checkout
3 - cancel the item from the cart - xxxxx//index.php/hardware/product/listing
(why is that /product/ showing up ?)
here it shows " Thank you for shopping etc .. and 2 items from a different category.
thanks for any advice ( I can send you access)
** Update ** I just changed the cart setting from 'go to cart' to 'stay on the same page' and I dont get the problem,
I would like to change it back but only after Ive found the solution
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by phiddius. Reason: change to site
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #273587
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic empty cart error
Hi,
How did you configure the "URL where you will be redirected when the cart is empty" setting ?
And can you provide a way to reproduce the problem ?
How did you configure the "URL where you will be redirected when the cart is empty" setting ?
And can you provide a way to reproduce the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #273613
by phiddius
Replied by phiddius on topic empty cart error
Hi nicolas,
thanks for your reply
I appear to have fixed it over the weekend, I'm not exactly sure how,
I cleaned up the hidden menus and created new ones so that the product display mods worked correctly with the breadcrumbs,
this is where I think I created the problem,
I went back over that and checked everything, now its working.
in the 'URL where you will be redirected when the cart is empty' I entered 'index.php'
thanks
thanks for your reply
I appear to have fixed it over the weekend, I'm not exactly sure how,
I cleaned up the hidden menus and created new ones so that the product display mods worked correctly with the breadcrumbs,
this is where I think I created the problem,
I went back over that and checked everything, now its working.
in the 'URL where you will be redirected when the cart is empty' I entered 'index.php'
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds