First Chekout step show shipping costs!
- crealiagroup
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 2 months ago #274078
by crealiagroup
First Chekout step show shipping costs! was created by crealiagroup
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi, I see that in the first step of the checkout, even if user is not logged in and did not assigned a shipping address, the shipping cost are displayed as "0". In the previous versions of HikaShop the Shipping Cost in this case was hidden as correctly I expetc if I haven't yet selected a shipping address. Maybe this is a bug, right?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi, I see that in the first step of the checkout, even if user is not logged in and did not assigned a shipping address, the shipping cost are displayed as "0". In the previous versions of HikaShop the Shipping Cost in this case was hidden as correctly I expetc if I haven't yet selected a shipping address. Maybe this is a bug, right?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #274081
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic First Chekout step show shipping costs!
Hi,
No, it's totally possible to have both scenarios.
It depends on how you configured your checkout and your shipping methods.
Could you provide screenshots of the settings under the checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration and screenshots of the settings of your shipping methods ?
No, it's totally possible to have both scenarios.
It depends on how you configured your checkout and your shipping methods.
Could you provide screenshots of the settings under the checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration and screenshots of the settings of your shipping methods ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #276087
by Bella1975
Replied by Bella1975 on topic First Chekout step show shipping costs!
Hello,
I have the same problem. Shipping is showing even when the user is not logged in. Please can you advise how I can turn this off? Our customers are worldwide so I have many different shipping options, which are presented to the customer once they have input their shipping address. I do not want any shipping costs shown before the customer has logged in and input their shipping address.
Incidentally, this problem has only appeared recently when we upgraded from HikaShop Starter to Essential.
Many thanks in advance.
HikaShop Essential 3.1.1
Joomla 3.7.4
I have the same problem. Shipping is showing even when the user is not logged in. Please can you advise how I can turn this off? Our customers are worldwide so I have many different shipping options, which are presented to the customer once they have input their shipping address. I do not want any shipping costs shown before the customer has logged in and input their shipping address.
Incidentally, this problem has only appeared recently when we upgraded from HikaShop Starter to Essential.
Many thanks in advance.
HikaShop Essential 3.1.1
Joomla 3.7.4
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #276089
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic First Chekout step show shipping costs!
Hello,
Please do not duplicate your messages.
www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...-register-login.html
Thanks
Please do not duplicate your messages.
www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...-register-login.html
Thanks
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #276183
by Bella1975
Replied by Bella1975 on topic First Chekout step show shipping costs!
Apologies for the duplication. I just saw that this person had the identical problem to me so thought it would be appropriate to post the question here. Sorry and thanks for the help received so far.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds