Possible to require specific products in order to be able to checkout?
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #275318
by jazzmang
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.31
Got a odd request to require a minimum of 4 specific, different products in any given order.
I see I can set a minimum of just 4 products (of any kind) per order via shipping methods.
But I see no way to require specific products in an order.
Is there a way that I'm missing or would this require a custom plugin or changes to a particular view?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.31
Got a odd request to require a minimum of 4 specific, different products in any given order.
I see I can set a minimum of just 4 products (of any kind) per order via shipping methods.
But I see no way to require specific products in an order.
Is there a way that I'm missing or would this require a custom plugin or changes to a particular view?
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by jazzmang.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #275319
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Possible to require specific products in order to be able to checkout?
Hello,
Due to the specificity of the "restriction", it would require a custom plugin.
Best would be to use "onBeforeOrderCreate" trigger ; check the cart content and authorize or not the rest of the workflow thanks to the " $do " variable in the trigger.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...#onBeforeOrderCreate
Regards,
Due to the specificity of the "restriction", it would require a custom plugin.
Best would be to use "onBeforeOrderCreate" trigger ; check the cart content and authorize or not the rest of the workflow thanks to the " $do " variable in the trigger.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...#onBeforeOrderCreate
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds