- Posts: 117
- Thank you received: 6
[SOLVED] Add to cart buttons fail
9 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #278292
by Formidog
[SOLVED] Add to cart buttons fail was created by Formidog
-- url of the page with the problem -- : formidog.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
On the shop I am building the "add to cart" buttons aren't working.
I dunno why
Nicolas has a private mail with the login to the backend plus ftp access
thanks again!
Dick
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
On the shop I am building the "add to cart" buttons aren't working.
I dunno why
Nicolas has a private mail with the login to the backend plus ftp access
thanks again!
Dick
Last edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Formidog.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 weeks ago #278293
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add to cart buttons fail
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't remember ever getting such login access on my email address for that website.
Please use our contact form to provide such access along with a link to this thread and we'll be able to look at the issue.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
I'm sorry but I don't remember ever getting such login access on my email address for that website.
Please use our contact form to provide such access along with a link to this thread and we'll be able to look at the issue.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 weeks ago #278324
by Formidog
Replied by Formidog on topic [SOLVED} Add to cart buttons fail
Don't bother Nocolas:
1 minute ago I have found the reason that caused the problem.
It was an entry in Regular Labs' Re-Replacer that messed up the link to the cart
I fixed it and can go on
Hallelujah!
1 minute ago I have found the reason that caused the problem.
It was an entry in Regular Labs' Re-Replacer that messed up the link to the cart
I fixed it and can go on
Hallelujah!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds