- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Order XX cannot be paid anymore
- somewhereinamerica
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #278408
by somewhereinamerica
Order XX cannot be paid anymore was created by somewhereinamerica
I have set "Payment of orders not paid immediately" to Yes.
If I go through the checkout process, I am redirected to Authorize, but do not pay. (this is happening regularly with customers)
I receive the Order Creation Notification email, and it has the Pay Now link at the bottom. When I click on it, I get
Message
The order G1P51 cannot be paid anymore.
Link is going to:
us.activstars.com/index.php?option=com_h...r_id=151&Itemid=1210
If I go through the checkout process, I am redirected to Authorize, but do not pay. (this is happening regularly with customers)
I receive the Order Creation Notification email, and it has the Pay Now link at the bottom. When I click on it, I get
Message
The order G1P51 cannot be paid anymore.
Link is going to:
us.activstars.com/index.php?option=com_h...r_id=151&Itemid=1210
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 weeks ago #278439
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Order XX cannot be paid anymore
Hello,
It means that you did you authorize the order status that your order G1P51 to be paid.
See "unpaid" statuses :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...nfig.html#main_order
Regards,
It means that you did you authorize the order status that your order G1P51 to be paid.
See "unpaid" statuses :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...nfig.html#main_order
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #297385
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Order XX cannot be paid anymore
1)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...nfig.html#main_order
I read the page above but it's still not clear to me. When I click on the "Pay Now" link, it says "The order xxxxx cannot be paid anymore."
Can you tell me what I should do to allow this to work properly. I have "Payment of orders not paid immediately = YES".
2) Also, is there a way to use an icon instead of the "Pay Now" text?
Thanks!
I read the page above but it's still not clear to me. When I click on the "Pay Now" link, it says "The order xxxxx cannot be paid anymore."
Can you tell me what I should do to allow this to work properly. I have "Payment of orders not paid immediately = YES".
2) Also, is there a way to use an icon instead of the "Pay Now" text?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #297400
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order XX cannot be paid anymore
Hi,
1. As Jerome said, this error means that the current status of the order is a status configured to not be payable.
So you need to go in the menu System>Order statuses and check the enabled statuses under the column "unpaid" there. Only the orders with a status enabled in that column will be payable. The others will give back that error message if you click on the pay now link of the email.
2. Yes. You can use a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
And in your override, you can add an img tag with the URL of the image in the src attribute of the tag.
1. As Jerome said, this error means that the current status of the order is a status configured to not be payable.
So you need to go in the menu System>Order statuses and check the enabled statuses under the column "unpaid" there. Only the orders with a status enabled in that column will be payable. The others will give back that error message if you click on the pay now link of the email.
2. Yes. You can use a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
And in your override, you can add an img tag with the URL of the image in the src attribute of the tag.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds