Skip to main content

Add Header / Content On Checkout Page

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #278597 by MyWorld
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5

I would like to add content right below where it says "Categories listing" on the checkout page. What file would I edit to do that please?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #278629 by nicolas
Hi,

Turn on the "display view files" setting of the HikaShop configuration and look at the page again. You'll see all the view files used and where they are used. You can then simply edit the one you want in the menu Display>Views as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #278685 by MyWorld
Very nice!! This is a great idea. I wish I knew this earlier.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago #278975 by MyWorld
Nicolas,

How can I add a header for each product category please. If you look at my site you will see a header that says "Preowned". I thought that maybe I could use a module and just add the text in it and asign it to the appropriate category but it looks like I cannot assign a module to each category.

So is there a way that I can add headings.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago #279051 by nicolas
Hi,

To assign a module to a specific category you need something like "advanced modules manager" which allows for that in its pro version.
Otherwise, what you can do is include a load position tag in the description of the category to add the module in the description of the category.
Then, turn on the "show description" setting of the menu item and you'll get the description with the module in each category.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum