Skip to main content

Checkout Workflow Not Displayed

More
8 years 11 months ago #280872 by toomanylogins
I have c reated a simple shop and a product list menu item. Products are displayed with add to cart but I do not get the checkout workflow displayed as per your video after selected add to cart ? I have set up the workflow as per video ?
Thanks
Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #280914 by Jerome
Hello,

I suppose you're using HikaShop 3.
I think that you're using the new "add to cart" system and you probably have the "cart notify" plugin configured.
If you do not have a cart module in your website, you might not see any "proceed to checkout" button.
So you can see to configure the plugin "cart notify" and set the "popup" mode so you will have a little popup when a product is added to the cart.
You can also see to configure a cart module in your website with the button "proceed to checkout".
You can also create a menu "checkout" which would help you to go to the checkout directly.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #280963 by toomanylogins
Thanks Jerome, I am new to hikashop and yes its version 3.2. All I need is as per this video
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...eckout-workflow.html

The cart notification plug in is enabled. I have enabled a module and now get a proceed to checkout button but cannot get the work flow as per the video ?
Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #280973 by nicolas
Hi,

So, how did you configure your checkout workflow ? Could you provide a screenshot ?
And what is the problem on the checkout ? Could you describe the problem more precisely or illustrate with screenshots ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #281049 by toomanylogins
Hello,

Please see attached. In your video you have a checkout progress bar, at least I think that's what is I do not get this showing the steps to check out. It's most likely something simple figure out
Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #281052 by nicolas
Hi,

I don't see why you would miss the progress bar if the setting is activated, unless you have an issue with your Joomla template.
If you switch temporarily to the default Joomla template, do you still have the issue ?
Could you provide a link to the shop with instructions to reproduce ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #281130 by toomanylogins
Hello,

Please see
www.surgeryworldwide.com/shop

Tried default template same result.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #281131 by toomanylogins
All Got it working. You need the plug in on the product list to proceed to check out to see progress. Without plugin you see the add to cart message but no proceed buttton.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #282014 by joomleb
Hi guys,
I have the same issue in a site where "selling" free products and I'm going crazy. I really cannot realize what I'm missing:
When I click to "add to cart" button nothing happen (the cart module still say "empty cart"). Even if is a free product I also added a manual Shipping Method and bank transfer Payment Method. I also organized the workflow exactly as shown in the video guide to be sure).
--- No notification in the Web browser (last Chrome)
--- No product added added to the Cart module. The only way to have the product added is to click on the "Add to cart" button opening in a new tab :unsure:

@toomanylogins: I cannot understand your last post, Please, Which plugin do you mean?

@Jerome:
"I suppose you're using HikaShop 3" = the last 3.2.1
"I think that you're using the new "add to cart" system" = I suppose, Legacy Settings:
--- Checkout legacy: No
--- Add to cart legacy: No
--- Backend dashboard legacy: No
--- Carousel legacy: No
"and you probably have the "cart notify" plugin configured" = It is enabled and I left it with default settings:
--- Display location: Web page
--- Display position: Top right
--- Auto-hide delay: 5000
"If you do not have a cart module in your website, you might not see any "proceed to checkout" button" = I enabled the cart module and switched"Proceed button" to Yes.

Please, What am I missing ?
Can you help to solve the issue ?
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by joomleb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #282021 by Jerome
Hello,

The information regarding your legacy setting is useful, but without a link ; it is not possible to understand the situation or see what is happening exactly.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #282039 by joomleb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #282045 by Philip
Hello,

I guess you are using "admintools" or else and the URL with "tmpl=ajax" are refused by that component...
For being more precise, there is something which don't allow HikaShop to perform that ajax call, see my screenshot with the .js error, and a 403 status (forbidden).



Hope this will help you to solve your issue.

Regards
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #282114 by joomleb
Hi Philippe,
in Admin Tools, adding "ajax" to the "List of allowed tmpl= keywords" seem to bypass / "solve" the problem.

But as Nicholas explained and suggested here :
"...please tell Hikashop that the tmpl they should be using is called "raw". Use of non-standard tmpl keywords is discouraged not because of Admin Tools, but because system and content plugins tend to mistakenly look at tmpl instead of format to decide if the output is HTML or not..."

So, Please, What about that "fix" ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #282118 by Jerome
Hello,

Most parts have been migrate to "raw" but not that specific part which is in a JS file.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum